Why use Marine Rust Stain Remover?
Rust Stain Remover is an aquatic safe strong surface cleaner that can be applied to coated or uncoated paint or gel coat to remove rust, minerals, and other contaminants from a vessel’s surface to help preserve the look, shine, and color of your pride and joy.
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Use in a well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- Remove loose dirt using a hose or jet wash
- Shake bottle well and wear gloves
- Spray the Rust Stain Remover directly onto the surface and leave to dwell for 3-5 minutes, during this time ferrous particles will dissolve forming a purple solution
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface
- Rinse residue and repeat if necessary
- Where the surface is heavily soiled you can agitate Rust Stain Remover with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth or a suitable soft bristled brush
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening