Marine Wash Kit
- 1 x 500ml UV Wash
- 1 x 5 Gallon Wash Bucket
- 1 x Grit Guard
- 1 x Marine Microfibre Wash Mitt
- 2 x MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel
Why Use Gtechniq UV Wash?
This marine UV hull cleaner has been specifically formulated with a liquid hydroxyphenyl-triazine (HPT) UV absorber and aquatic safe surfactants to work in harmony with Gtechniq Marine Coatings.
One hundred percent biodegradable, this boat cleaner and wash product breaks the bond between the dirt film and your boat’s paintwork. The shampoo lubricates dirt particles, minimising surface abrasion, maximising gloss retention.
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Allow surfaces to cool before use
- Shale well and wear gloves
- Add 8 capfuls of shampoo to a 20 litre (5 gallon) wash bucket
- Fill bucket with fresh water
- Hose down your boat once done
- Wash down all surfaces using our boat cleaner and wash product and a Marine Microfibre Wash Mitt
- Thoroughly rinse and then dry all surfaces using a Marine Drying Towel
- Store in a cool, dry place
Material Safety Data Sheets
- Take a look at the Material Safety Data Sheet for UV Wash