Why use a Gtechniq Marine Microfibre Wash Mitt?
Gtechniq Marine Microfibre Wash Mitt has optimal glide, contaminant capture and release characteristics.
Combined with its inner foam core that retains a very high volume of wash solution and durable construction, the Marine Wash Mitt is the pinnacle in wash mitt technology.
Microfibre Care Guide
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Wash microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 30C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature