Why use Gtechniq Iron & General Fallout Remover
W6 Iron & General Fallout Remover is formulated to offer you the safest, most effective method of removing potentially damaging contamination most commonly found on your vehicles paintwork and rims.
In addition to its exceptional fallout removal function, W6 has a corrosion inhibitor and additive designed to combat the effects of acid rain.
It is a thick gel-like formula that will cling to vertical surfaces, degreasing them.
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Use in a well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- Remove loose dirt using a hose or jet wash
- Shake bottle well and wear gloves
- Spray W6 directly onto the surface and leave to dwell for 3-5 minutes, during this time ferrous particles will dissolve forming a purple solution
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface
- Rinse residue and repeat if necessary
- Where the surface is heavily soiled you can agitate W6 with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth or a suitable soft bristled brush
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening