Why use Gtechniq C0 Aero Coat?
C0 has been formulated to minimise adhesion of foreign objects on race cars. However, it can also be used on road cars with a lifespan of up to 2 years.
It offers great gloss, good hydrophobicity (110 degrees), some swirl resistance (6h) and can be applied to paint and gel coat.
Please note: compared to our other coatings it C0 Aero Coat is relatively hard to apply. The product is quite viscous and requires considerably more effort when removing residue – we recommend you will need at least 10 MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloths to carry out one application.
C0 can be applied as a stand-alone product or topcoat for other Gtechniq permanent paint protection.
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Shake well before use and apply out of direct sunlight
- Wear gloves
- Dab the product onto the AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Microfibre Applicator Pad provided
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set aside- as holding in your hand can promote premature curing
- Apply product to a large size panel, or several smaller panels
- Leave for 2-3 minutes and remove residue with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth, then conduct a second buff with an MF6 Haze Buster or another MF1
- Make sure that all cloths used are rotated quickly so that the coating does not partially cure in the cloth
- If you miss removing residue and it cures fully, it will need to be re-polished and the the coating reapplied to the area
- As soon as you finish put the microfibres in water, wash and dry them as soon as possible – if not the product will crystallise on the cloth
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours, before exposing the car to the elements
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening