Why use Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer?
You may have noticed that the once shiny and new black plastic pieces of trim on your vehicle are not so shiny or new looking anymore. Now they are more grayish and chalky than the bold and fresh look they once had long ago when the vehicle rolled off the lot.
This is because plastic trim pieces do not have a protective clear coat like the paint job on your vehicle. This leaves your vehicle’s trim wide open for a beating from UV rays and other harsh elements that harms its appearance over time. Plastic also contains oils which, over a period of time, begin to break down and thus lead to the surface of the plastic becoming brittle and changing in color.
C4 utilises a chemical bond to become an extension of the plastic molecule it is protecting.
The coating swaps part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car’s trim. This means that you have a protective coating of unparalleled durability.
Unlike many trim products on the market, C4 is exceptionally thin (circa 30 nanometers) optically clear film – this means it will not add an unattractive gloss finish to the surface. Instead, it restores all, but the most faded trim to an ‘as new’ condition. It is ideal for new trim, helping to prevent fading.
A Lasting Solution
C4 Permanent Trim Restorer and repair products will also keep it in pristine condition longer. Many car cleaning products promise results; however, within a week or two, the trim is already showing signs of fading once more. Our trim restorer, though, allows for exceptional durability, and can be used on all exterior trims.
C4 Permanent Trim Restorer and repair products will bring your trim back to life without making it look unrealistically shiny. There is no sticky glossy finish to the plastic that promises to attract dirt and grime. C4 simply puts the black back in your trim. Additionally, if you can get C4 on your new trim before it begins to fade—even better. C4 will help keep that new trim from slowly becoming the dull gray that so many vehicles on the road display.
Buy Yours Now!
If your vehicle’s trim is looking outdated and in need of some care, or maybe it’s brand-new, and you want to keep it looking that way, try C4 Permanent Trim Restorer today! It’s one car cleaning product that outshines and outlasts the competitors. Don’t let your trim suffer another day!
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Make sure before you start you have enough product for all of your trim. For example, if you have a Mini (30ml) you would need more product than you would on a Golf (15ml)
- Work in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5 degrees celcius and out of direct sunlight. Wear the gloves provided
- Ensure the surface(s) you are going to coat are free from any contaminants. For best results clean trim with a neat solution of W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner, and if required use a medium stiff brush
- Use the AP1 Lint-free Applicator supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim. Soak the pad with several drops of product
- Once you have spread the product over each piece of trim, gently wipe away residue immediately with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth. If your car has heavily textured trim take time to ensure all crevices are covered, and that all residue is also removed from them
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Store in a cool, dry place