Purpose Of Role
We are a fast-growing team based in Upper Heyford, Northamptonshire (off Junction 16 of the M1). We are currently looking to recruit an experienced automotive detailer, with a can-do work ethic to join our team.
- Duties will include:
- Completing a full detail on customer vehicles, including washing preparation, machine polishing, coating application and interior cleaning
- Assisting with general housekeeping in the Detailing studio, such as topping up of products and materials, sweeping up, etc.
- Ensuring vehicle forms are completed accurately and filed accordingly
- Dealing with customers both in person and on the phone
- Assisting with onsite training days
- Covering for the Head of Detailing during periods of absence
Ideal candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience within detailing
- Experience using machine polishing tools and other detailing related tools and accessories
- Excellent time keeping skills
- A can-do work ethic
- The ability to work well as part of a growing team
- Flexibility, as there may be times where overtime is required to complete a project or attend events outside of normal working hours
In return we offer free parking, free Company uniform, 20 days holiday (increasing after 3 years) and monthly product allowance.
Due to our location you will need your own transport.
Please note, due to the high volume of CVs we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY CONTACT PLEASE – WE WILL NOT ACCEPT AGENCY CALLS OR CVS