Certified Marine Application
We have many opportunities available, and we are looking for professional detailers that want to take their detailing business and their coating business to the next level. In order to qualify for Marine Certification, we have several base requirements, in addition to a full review from Gtechniq on your business to make sure we are a good fit for each other.
To begin the process of becoming a Gtechniq Marine Certified Installer, please complete the form below.
Note – Please fill this form out completely and accurately, failure to do so will hinder our ability to properly evaluate your business for certification, and may affect your consideration negatively.
THIS IS FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
If you are an international shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information about becoming accredited in your area.
- Operate as full-time, licensed, and insured business
- In business for 2 years, and personal detailing experience of at least 5 years
- Understanding of gelcoat and topcoat paint correction and detailing
- Can provide portfolio of recently completed jobs
- Familiarity with, understanding of, and comfortable using and applying ceramic coatings and sealants
*These are the basic requirements. If you do not meet all them exactly, but would like to still be considered, we encourage you to complete the application form anyway.