Why use Gtechniq P1 Nano Composite Polish
Breakthroughs in nano-structured composite materials have allowed us to develop an incredibly uniform abrasive particle on the nanoscopic scale. This has allowed Gtechniq to manufacture a polish that requires almost no lubrication giving it three major advantages over traditional polishes:
Virtually no lubricant means there is no ‘drop back’ – the amount of lubricants in traditional polishes are designed to hide minor imperfections which are revealed again when the polish is washed off – with P1 what you see is what you get
Smaller active particle size means the surface does not heat up nearly as much. The lack of heat also means you can make several passes over the same area to remove stubborn scratches, without the fear of over-polishing.
Perfecting automotive surfaces
When tested against leading hand polishes P1 outperforms. And, because P1 does not use fillers, your car’s new finish that used a lot of elbow grease, will not deteriorate.
Plus instead of needing a cutting compound, medium compound, and finishing glaze – you just use one product with whichever foam or wool pad you need. P1 will do the work of these three products with less holograms.
Perfecting automotive surfaces using Gtechniq P1 requires half the amount of passes with the rotary machine than with conventional systems, allowing for more time enjoying your car than maintaining it.
Simple steps to help you get the best results
- Shake well before use
- Ensure the surface you are working on is not in direct sunlight and is cool to touch
- Make sure polishing pads and surfaces to be polished are clean, and contaminant free
- For best results use with a hand polishing pad, or a selection of wool and foam polishing pads with a machine polisher
- Apply directly to the surface of the car, or to the polish pad you are using
- If polish dries on the surface, reactivate with water
- After polishing, remove residue with a damp MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening